Round 3 vs Port Melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 vs Port Melbourne

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Saturday’s game kicks off at 2:40pm and will be broadcast live on Channel 7 from 2:30pm.

Richmond VFL Round 3 squad
B: Coffield, Beasley, Garthwaite
HB: Darley, Hunt, Batchelor
C: Silvestro, Miles, C. Ellis
HF: Lloyd, Moore, Bolton
F: Stengle, Chol, Lennon
R: Maric, Wood, Ballard
I/C: Fletcher, Credlin, Soldo, Holden, Aarts, McCubbin, Menadue, Townsend

Anyone know anything about Daniel Coffield? I thought he looked ok in a practice that i saw, and he played well last week. Might be one to follow.

tigerman said:
Anyone know anything about Daniel Coffield? I thought he looked ok in a practice that i saw, and he played well last week. Might be one to follow.

He along with Jacob Ballard are AFL quality, Coff was good last year & has been better this season, last week was a break out game.

Will be on an AFL list next year, hopefully ours

taztiger4 said:
He along with Jacob Ballard are AFL quality, Coff was good last year & has been better this season, last week was a break out game.

Will be on an AFL list next year, hopefully ours

Cheers taz he stood out in the practice game that i saw.

Townsend just wiped out Miles head who was at the ball first.

And people want this clown in? Like Morris, zero football IQ.

Sam Lloyd killing it with his 3rd. I would play him next week. A class above.

MB78 said:
Sam Lloyd killing it with his 3rd. I would play him next week. A class above.

Yep. Couldn't be more obvious. I'm sure we can still use him with Butler, Castagna and Rioli.

1/4 time
Us 4.4 Them 4.3
Lloyd 3 goals, Stengle 1 (and 10 possessions)

Ellis and Menadue some nice touches, Ellis very clean. Moore a screamer.