Round 5 VFL - Richmond v Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 VFL - Richmond v Casey

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
On paper we shouldn’t win this, we have 7 afl listed players again.
They have some seasoned afl players.
Really enjoying the games of Sonsie and Smith. Coulthard ok but scrappy, Green had a decent 2nd quarter.
Ryan well on top in the ruck but needs to impose himself more still.

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
His timing when he jumps for a mark is terrible. Often ends up too far under the ball.
Yep, I tried to make a case the other week after his 2nd AFL game, for giving him more time to prove himself or to progress. But, I was wrong. He's just not much good. Agree with this criticism. Plus he has poor hands, slaps the ball more than grabs it. Very easy to spoil. Doesn't seem to be able to break away into space.
Getting a hiding from Tomlinson today who cannot keep a spot in Dees' AFL side and is a transplanted wingmen, HBF.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Yep, I tried to make a case the other week after his 2nd AFL game, for giving him more time to prove himself or to progress. But, I was wrong. He's just not much good. Agree with this criticism. Plus he has poor hands, slaps the ball more than grabs it. Very easy to spoil. Doesn't seem to be able to break away into space.
Getting a hiding from Tomlinson today who cannot keep a spot in Dees' AFL side and is a transplanted wingmen, HBF.
Might be the first bloke to simultaneously cop a hiding and kick 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Great run, link and use by Coulthard. Three involvements and finishes with the goal. Might be a wingman, not a small forward.

Reactions: 7 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Cumbo upto his 6th tackle gets a free and kicks a goal

Reactions: 1 user