Round 6: The Holden Gemini games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6: The Holden Gemini games.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I'd take him 100%. 24 years old and an absolute talent. If any club can turn him around we can.

Personally wouldn't want his baggage around the club especially anywhere near the women's side of the club, but that's just my view. But if there was anywhere that you would think that could sort out and channel his attitude a bit, then with a strong and robust indigenous group at the club you'd have to think that we'd be a strong prospect to help improve him as a person.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hey Redders, the next round should be "Vauxhall Viva becomes Holden Torana round. :censored:
Maybe we could also throw in an Austin Tasman becomes Kia Tasman ute round, just to go multi cultural of course.