Round 6: The Holden Gemini games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6: The Holden Gemini games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
For how much longer does this sh!t team continue to underperform?? Merge with Tasmania.

Get Larkey out of that sh!t hole and into our team.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Geez North suck.

Larkey did an interview before the game talking about how it will feel much better to know you've worked for that premiership win instead of being traded for one. I don't think he's ever going to find out playing for this complete dud of a club. The amount of stuff they've been handed, to still be this *smile* is an aberation.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
#lolnorf President Sonja Hood filling out the appplication form for #lolnorf’s annual priority pick.
It would only take 5 seconds to whiteout the year and change it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
and sadly for us North look likely to get more compensation picks this year.
I remember Tony Shaw and few others laughing at how bad we were and we should be shut down.
Is anyone going to criticize this club?

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Two Melbourne teams in the race on Thursday night at Marvellous with a crowd of 26,000 odd.
Voting with feet?

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
#lolnorf President Sonja Hood filling out the appplication form for #lolnorf’s annual priority pick.
It would only take 5 seconds to whiteout the year and change it.
Do they actually go to that much effort, filling out a form? I thought it was automatically done, like direct debit

• Haha

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Not sure but their performance today was so bad I can see them being compensated
again, and from closer to the top.
at this rate Norf may end up being able to field a 22 full of top 5 picks and still end up wooden spooners

• Haha

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
at this rate Norf may end up being able to field a 22 full of top 5 picks and still end up wooden spooners
Despite all the cheerleading from the media (something we never got when we were down and out) there is just no improvement at #lolnorf. The only reason they still exist I believe is because the AFL promised the media 18 teams.

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
There was a passage yesterday that genuinely left me scratching my head.

Moore goaled from a kick around the corner in a set-shot, but the kick would have been lucky if it went through 2m high. Not one North player manned the goal line. Even juniors know to have someone there.

Makes you wonder if Clarkson is headed down the Malthouse/Carlton path by losing the players.

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
There was a passage yesterday that genuinely left me scratching my head.

Moore goaled from a kick around the corner in a set-shot, but the kick would have been lucky if it went through 2m high. Not one North player manned the goal line. Even juniors know to have someone there.

Makes you wonder if Clarkson is headed down the Malthouse/Carlton path by losing the players.
I reckon its got a bit of the Malcolm Blights to it. I don't know if he is invested.

Wouldn't surprise me if he pulls out the Mental Health thing again

Reactions: 3 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
He can have all the priority picks and assistance from head office but you only get one Mitchell/Lewis/Hodge/Buddy/Roughead in a lifetime.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
He can have all the priority picks and assistance from head office but you only get one Mitchell/Lewis/Hodge/Buddy/Roughead in a lifetime.
As if we needed more proof that players make coaches, not the other way around.