Round 7 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7 other games

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Bhahahahaha suck *smile* Cats. Karma bus has hit Cameron straight in the face, was clearly more than 15m.

The Selwood one straight after, don't even need to worry about the HTB, he clearly took Rowbothams head when Rowbotham head his head down over the ball. Should have been a free to Sydney.
I don't think it was 15 myself; a soft, high floater that he marked on the behind post. Reckon it was about 13m. Unlucky 13.
Definitely a free to Rowbotham unpaid though.

But moggies got favourable decisions all game, like the Close goal.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Yeah but they traded all their draft picks for average players like Mitchell and Wingard. Not to mention has beens like Patton and Scully. No one can tell me Clarko didn’t have a major say in those decisions.
Yeah they have been slow to accept reality and build down. Collingwood is doing it quickly.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Can't help putting ourselves in that position and feeling the wave of relief when Lynch or Riewoldt marked like Cameron did. And then to have it taken off us...

Upcoming umpire shitstorm warranted.
I know they will but they shouldn't complain, they had a good run all night

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Commentators were saying he's kicked about 3.15 last 2/3 games. Then he kicked some more behinds. It was beautiful. :p
Let's see if he gets bagged this week.
Where was he in the GF??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Brilliant.
Same face he pulled as Dustys kick went sailing through on halftime of last years GF.
What a prick.
What a captain.
Constantly screaming at the umpires.
*smile* stick

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Surely Salty won't have the nerve to complain about that 16 metre kick that Cameron marked will he? He'll remember that they got lucky when Bigarse didn't get pinged for dropping the ball against the Lions.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Surely Salty won't have the nerve to complain about that 16 metre kick that Cameron marked will he? He'll remember that they got lucky when Bigarse didn't get pinged for dropping the ball against the Lions.
Ive replayed several times.
Im pretty sure Nichols calls touched.

Reactions: 2 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Johno talking good sense on Fox...saying Collingwood should re sign Bucks!
Even mention RFC and Hardwick and making some changes around the coach....

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Scott looks like he’s holding back tears in his presser. I shouldn’t enjoy it as much as I am.

And I really dislike Geelong’s chip chip game style; it’s such a bore to watch.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Johno talking good sense on Fox...saying Collingwood should re sign Bucks!
Even mention RFC and Hardwick and making some changes around the coach....
He is another one scared that he might be working with him next year.
How could you possibly sign him up after 10 years off failure.
Even Lewis is scared to say something.
I can't believe they keep on saying its Buckley's decision
The media is fked

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Just watched his presser. He has learnt long ago (posted this about a year ago) to cut out the excessive saltiness. Thought he was very calm, composed and reasonable.

Even said he can't worry about it too much because they have 'the best team in the competition in 6 days at the G.' I was impressed.

Or, if he is seething inside, he's definitely clever enough to conceal it!

If they interviewed Duckwood straight after they game, would have been fun.

Reactions: 2 users