Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games.

Fox footy ~. No mention of the shocking free against Dees with 8 minutes left?? Clearly not wanting to be seen bagging umps. Clearly under AFL directions. Joke of a competition.
Yep, it's now a competition where you can get twice as many weeks suspension for calling a bloke a name as opposed to caving someones skull in............................

The competition is under the duress of ESG and has become nothing more than contrived bread and circus,

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Who do I hate more?

Geelong or Port??
The Moggies at home on their weird shaped ground? *smile* no, I'm barracking for for Kenny's boys all game long. Saw a snippet or two of the second qtr, old mate Kenny coaching from the boundary. Was he audacious enough to go the I can't hear you to the Moggies fans? Hope that doesn't come back to haunt him by stumps.

Kenny Boy will never get back into SA if they lose this from 48 points in front.

Boak the choke. He misses the goal to
put them 54 points up.

tthen butchers a golden chance in the 3rd

He really does not handle pressure

Cameron got a high contact free after a Port player was thrown into him and they clashed heads??

• Angry
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Jesus how soft was that free to Shovekins. Even the Handbagger crowd didn’t expect it.

Bloody hell, I didn’t know there was another game on tonight! Freo v Sydney.

• Haha
Cameron got a high contact free after a Port player was thrown into him and they clashed heads??
I was stunned watching that. Both should be under concussion protocol?

Yeah now the easy frees coming into play

Rioliiiiiii. Good goal