Roving Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Roving Tigers

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
We were members of the Roving Tigers a couple of years ago.

It was free, and members received a nice 'tiger jumper' badge, and newsletters throughout the year.

Last year when I enquired about re-signing I was told there's no need, membership carries over. We didn't hear another thing all year.

I've e-mailed the above address twice since KL posted it and had no reply so I rang the club this morning.

The membership person who answered the phone hadn't heard of the Roving Tigers, and they put me through to Neville Crowe who hadn't heard of it either.

Tony Greenberg rang me back, and apparently the Roving Tigers was a Mark Brayshaw initiation, and Tony wasn't sure whether the new CEO is planning to continue with it.

I'll post here as soon as I receive the details of what the club decides to do about the Roving Tigers.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Take 2

No wonder people get frustrated.

They tell me that details of what I am after on on the web-page. So that's what I post. They really need to the Official site up to date. I don't think the roving tigers will be on the top of the new CEO's agenda.

He arrives today - the New CEO Ian Campbell

Sorry gang :-\