Scratch Match vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Scratch Match vs Saints

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Final Score Tige's 121 vs Saints 31, (our 1st practice match win of the season, RFC might even put the final scores in their review this week:D)

Believe it was 16 a side today?

Dow and Balta did not play scratch match and Aarts just played a half so interesting to see if there are any late changes for the later game.

Not a fan of one sided games as it is hard to find a poor player.

Lost count of goals so i am guessing so all below are questionable:

Mabs 4
Naish 3 or 4
Aarts 2
Rioli 2
RCD 2
Hugo 1
Soldo1
English 1
CJ 1

My Bests:

1) Pickett
2) Naish
3) Mabs
4) Garth, (thought i was watching Dustin Fletcher;))
5) Graham

My two biggest likes today were our 2 wingman Naish and surprisingly Hugo who was much better playing wing than he was forward last week, (liked him a lot but will need to develop a fair bit of strength before in the frame for upper level though).

No point asking me did so and so play well as it is a case of who didn't in the 90 point thrashing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Your our link with the old normal @caesar

if you have to buy a single beer at The London,

then the new normal is complete *smile*.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Final Score Tige's 121 vs Saints 31, (our 1st practice match win of the season, RFC might even put the final scores in their review this week:D)

Dow and Balta did not play scratch match and Aarts just played a half so interesting to see if there are any late changes for the later game.

Mabs 4
Naish 3 or 4
Aarts 2
Rioli 2
RCD 2
Hugo 1
Soldo1
English 1
CJ 1

Bests:

1) Pickett
2) Naish
3) Mabs
5) Graham

My two biggest likes today were our 2 wingman Naish and surprisingly Hugo who was much better playing wing than he was forward last week, (liked him a lot but will need to develop a fair bit of strength before in the frame for upper level though).

No point asking me did so and so play well as it is a case of who didn't in the 90 point thrashing.
Thanks caesar, did Marlion play midfield?

Mabs 4
Naish 3 or 4
Aarts 2
Rioli 2
RCD 2
Hugo 1
Soldo1
English 1
CJ 1

Bests:

1) Pickett
2) Naish
3) Mabs
5) Graham

Was it a “full strength” Saints seconds (if that makes sense)?

Wouldn't really know Saints players from a bar of soap
Geez old boy, and I held you in such high esteem.....

I guess, after thinking about it, it had to be, they can’t use top ups, only AFL listed players.

Off to London to visit the Queen :) so will be offline for the immediate future.

Reactions: 2 users
As a WA based tiger I look forward to these glimpses inside our footy club. Thanks Caesar. Enjoy the frothies!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know why Dow didn't play? We only have a 5 day turnaround till we play the Eagles, maybe thats why? Could also be why Aarts only played a half. The way Stacks playing, I'd expect 1 of those 2 to replace him on Thursday night.