Selected Team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Selected Team

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
B: Newman Holland Zantuck
HB: Chaffey A. Kellaway Biddiscombe
C: Cameron Campbell Tivendale
HF: Dragicevic Ottens Bowden
F: Rogers Richardson Krakouer
Foll: Coughlan, Stafford, Johnson
Int: Rodan, Fleming, Houlihan, Hyde
Emerg: Pettifer, King, Vardy

In: Cambo
Out: Fiora

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
No doubt Fiora was all at sea, but why are Biddiscombe, Rogers and Houlihan still there?

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
mightytiges said:
B: Newman Holland Zantuck
HB: Chaffey A. Kellaway Biddiscombe
C: Cameron Campbell Tivendale
HF: Dragicevic Ottens Bowden
F: Rogers Richardson Krakouer
Foll: Coughlan, Stafford, Johnson
Int: Rodan, Fleming, Houlihan, Hyde
Emerg: Pettifer, King, Vardy

In: Cambo
Out: Fiora
This is something like our best team this year yet if all are fit to play.If we get floged again this week and bowdo gets as many turnovers as last week will he be out the next week? Still no new blood. ;D ;D ???

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Agreed there John F.

But there probably wasn't lot of other options to replace those mentioned previously.

I'm sure as soon as BLUMFIELD gets a run under his belt they will slowly find themselve heading back to the VFL.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
JohnF your not saying frawdudly should drop handgrenade - someone who has done nothing all year

JohnF - bite your tongue.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Not happy with Fiora being dropped, but undoubtedly the right move. Couple of weeks at Coburg will do him good.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Not a lot of options????

Who is still injured apart from gaspar and blumfield????

If we cant pick anyone other than rogers, biddiscum and houlican than we are in real trouble.

Id rather see young players having a dip making mistakes and losing games rather than rogers, biddiscum and houlihan making the same continual mistakes!!!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
At last there are starting to be some options in the 2's.
Players like Aaron should have been back for a run yonks ago if it was possible. Not as any punishment but for their furture improvement.
Blumfield, Fiora, Hilton, Dunc in a couple of weeks will hopefully all be pushing for selection.
At last players in the senior team are going to have to earn their spot, and players who do nothing at Coburg (#8 ;D) won't be selected until they do perform at a suitable standard.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
shawry said:
Rosy, you really dont like Pettifer any more do you?

Not a case of don't like anymore shawry, more a case of never rated him right from the start when most other people did.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Rosy youre a breath of fresh air. Pettifer is a hack and I never rated him from the start also - hopefully we never see him again.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
frawleyudud said:
Not a lot of options????

Who is still injured apart from gaspar and blumfield????

If we cant pick anyone other than rogers, biddiscum and houlican than we are in real trouble.

Id rather see young players having a dip making mistakes and losing games rather than rogers, biddiscum and houlihan making the same continual mistakes!!!!

OK Sylvester ( I use that as my swear filter has banned anything with the term DuD in it) maybe you have some answers rather than statements for a change.

DK is injured, BLUMMFIELD is coming back from injury, HALL is injured, GASPAR is injured, McGRATH and NICHOLLS are coming back from injury as is MILLS, *smile* is being developed and couldn't fill the roles of BIDDERS, ROGERS, or HOULIHAN anyway.

HILTON and FIORA have been ommitted because of form so where does that leave us. PETTIFER well he has had more chances than most.

I am not disagreeing with you on their ability, but I think it just highlights the lack of depth on our current list.

Havings said that I would like to see Hyde actually given some game time so we can see if he should be here or not next year.

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
I don't think the've done too much wrong a the selection table. This is a critical game and we will need a fair amount of experience on the park. Glad to see Hyde getting another opportunity, he seems to be an honest type, not sure of his talent yet.