Semi finals - Is there a game on tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Semi finals - Is there a game on tonight

Feb 25, 2007

Redford If you haven't started this thread by now you know tonight's game feels flat before it's even started. Normally, I would have Foxtel on watching a bit of pregame. I haven't for this game, I feel like there's not even a game tonight LOL

I would hope that the lions win, but think it could be another shellacking on the way for the hapless lions with no daniher and the big O

If our mighty tigers were playing the dees tonight there would be 95K. Dess V Lions not even sure they will crack 60/65K

Redford If you haven't started this thread by now you know tonight's game feels flat before it's even started. Normally, I would have Foxtel on watching a bit of pregame. I haven't for this game, I feel like there's not even a game tonight LOL

I would hope that the lions win, but think it could be another shellacking on the way for the hapless lions with no daniher and the big O

If our mighty tigers were playing the dees tonight there would be 95K. Dess V Lions not even sure they will crack 60/65K
Umpires wearing yellow and black- cruel joke?

I was there till half time....it'd be lucky if there were that many!

Reactions: 1 user