Sexy Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sexy Tigers

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
rosy3 said:
*smile*enel said:
Hey girls, just to make all us "Joe Averages" feel a little better about ourselves, whose got the most "average" head on our list??

Haha I have it on reliable authority from 18 team mates that "Joe Average" is the Adonis of the PRE football team. ;D

Noone who wears yellow and black is average looking. The jumper brings out the best in everyone. :D

WildTiger said:
Come on Rosy who is your nomination???

This is an equal opportunity board WT.  If I told you should tell too.  Who do you fancy as the sexiest tiger....in a platonic way of course. ;)

Hey Rosy, now you have me a little bit nervous about my PRE Team mates - and i thought they were just lining up to receive the handball!!

Mind you, i thought YoungTiger and Tigerdog were kinda cute

Just jokes fellas!!

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Of Course it goes without saying that Dunc has my No 1 Vote :p and Staff comes in a very close second :-*

I think Rory Hilton would probably get my vote as a 'Joe Average'

I also think that Nathan Brown certainly looks better in Tiger colours than Bulldog colours :D

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
I rate cogs extremley high lol. Browny would be up there aswell. Along with Zanners Roach n Harts (before he got his hair chopped!!) :p

Average Joe would go to Petticoat.

bg25

God must love stupid people, he made so many!
Oct 3, 2003
Tyzan, Cogs, Brown, Staff.

Joe Average would have to be Hartigan...lucky he can play football!

bg25

God must love stupid people, he made so many!
Oct 3, 2003
frickenel said:
Did any of you girls notice Zantuck in suit and tie pictured amongst the mourners and one of the gangland funerals??

Yes, what was with that?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Apparently he is a friend of the family.
He was also at one least year for another member of the same family as far as I can remember.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Umpire Scott McLaren - now there is a chick magnet!!

I'm starting to suspect that James Hird's outburst had nothing to do with McLaren's prowess with the whistle and everything to do with Hirdy being jealous of McLaren's Hollywood good looks!

Apparently, with all his friends and family migrating down the Alaskan Pipeline because they are so hurt by Hirdy's insensitive comments - there was been a ground swell of females sending McLaren letters of sympathy on rose petal coloured paper sprayed with "Georgio" perfume!

Who could forget his bulging puppy dog red eyes as he choked back his emotions!

Step aside Shane Crawford, Hollywood beckons to McLaren if the right role comes up - like one for a Bloodhound !!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Maybe fancying Hird is a male thing fricks. I'd choose Scott over Jimbo anyday. ;)

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
rosy3 said:
Maybe fancying Hird is a male thing fricks.  I'd choose Scott over Jimbo anyday. ;)
:-X :eek: :p Hirds not much too look at but geez rosy ;D

Average Joe would be Houlihan. And you can take your pick, Adam, Ryan or Josh. Family of stunners that lot :p

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
I am never, ever, definitely not, nix, nein going to post my pic on PRE if even Scotty Mc is rated by the female PREnders - or is that PREnderesses? PREnderix?

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
rosy3 said:
Maybe fancying Hird is a male thing fricks.  I'd choose Scott over Jimbo anyday. ;)

Wait a sec Rosy - i didn't say anything about Jimbo's looks!!

But talking of Essendon, take a peek at this stud muffin!!

http://bombersfc.com.au/default.asp?pg=players&spg=playerprofile&personid=13231

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
g0tiges it might be an age thing but I find genuine, down to earth people more appealing than pretty boys with high opinions of themself and think their shoes don't stink....(said that well didn't I, ha. ;) )