Sheedy will be back!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sheedy will be back!!!

CrouchinTiger

"May the Funk be with you" George Clinton
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Back again after a long break.

I have a funny feeling that if our season keeps going the way it is....................................prediction

Sheedy will not sign for the Bombmers and his contract says he can leave any time..........

Frawley will be sacked paid out and Sheedy will coach Richmond 2004.

Watch this space!!! ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Sheedy is an Essendon man. He barracked for them as a kid. He does have a soft spot for the Tiges and may help out in some role at Punt Road someday after he retires from coaching but that's about it I'd reckon.

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Sheedy is proving to be one of the best promotional tools a club could ever wish for. He commands attention, his thoughts and opinions are always aired no matter how stupid, and he is universally popular, thus Essendon will never let him go.

He may not coach into 2004 or 2005, but Essendon will give him $150k a year to do about 5 hours work a week promoting the club. He will realise that his coaching days are over and it is time to sit back and relax.

We had our chance to pick up Sheedy as coach in 1981 and 1999, but we stuffed the first one up, and we plain unlucky with the second.

Look beyond Sheeds.

J

jake_the_lad

I think he will be back. Whether it is as coach or not I am not sure.

Although he supported Essendon as a kid, I'm pretty sure I read an interview a year or two where he said he thinks he will always be considered a Richmond man. I wish I could find the article in question to be sure about it.

I think both us and Essendon are in for a few years of rebuilding. Whether Sheedy at 57 (when his contract expires) has the time to do that is another matter.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
sheedy is a pretty smart guy unlike one spud farmer i know of he would be crazy to leave essendon ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
CrouchinTiger said:
Frawley will be sacked paid out and Sheedy will coach Richmond 2004.

I have more faith in Jesus coming back than Sheedy coming back to Richmond.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
If sheeds mum has her way he will be back
every time they play us and we loose to them
she leaves one word message on his phone
LUCKY
;D ;D