Shepparton Area Supporter Group | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shepparton Area Supporter Group

peter1908

Tiger Cub
Mar 21, 2007
3630 (Country Vic)
Stkilda have a good supporter group from around here, but as far as Richmond is concerned around here it sucks. Stkilda has a bus to every victorian game, but GV Richmond supportors groups is lucky to have 2-3 a year if lucky. if there are people frustrated like me , reply please.
piggy

dcstar

Once sane, always Richmond......
Nov 5, 2003
Melbourne
peter1908 said:
Stkilda have a good supporter group from around here, but as far as Richmond is concerned around here it sucks. Stkilda has a bus to every victorian game, but GV Richmond supportors groups is lucky to have 2-3 a year if lucky. if there are people frustrated like me , reply please.
piggy

Country & Interstate supporters groups are (usually) as good as the people who do all the hard work required in them.

If you want things to improve, how about you contact them and offer to help?