Some Famous Names | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Some Famous Names

TrewTIGER

Tiger Renaissance
Nov 9, 2003
Melbourne
Phantom, looking through N Territory lists:-
Randall (19) & Stephen (17) RIOLI playing for St Marys which is I believe that clan's club (as well as Tambo's)
Aaron (19) & Thomas MOTLOP playing for Wanderers
Gavin (19) & Nathan McLEAN playing different clubs, but Micky was a Territory boy I believe.
Nathan (18) DINGO. Sure is no relation to Ernie, but would luv screaming out "Go you Dingo - kill Dingo - kill"

B

Bill James

Ernie was a WA boy from the wheatbelt if I recall correctly although I think he played country football in Vic for a while. Better known as basketballer and for playing in the celebrity game when Zoe Goss got Brian Lara.

TrewTIGER

Tiger Renaissance
Nov 9, 2003
Melbourne
Bill James said:
Ernie was a WA boy from the wheatbelt if I recall correctly although I think he played country football in Vic for a while. Better known as basketballer and for playing in the celebrity game when Zoe Goss got Brian Lara.
Yeah doubt would be anything to do with Ernie, though didn't know that about his sporting prowess. Was more interested in which side of the Rioli clan these boys came from, probably Dean's as think Maurices kid still a bit young, though must be getting there as is a while since they did a bit on him. Also the Motlop's are big on the Wanderers. Not sure whether these 2 boys are brothers/cousins to Shannon/Daniel, though wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on. As for McLean, had a vague memory of a Michael McLean - Brissie rings a bell - may well just be getting mixed with Micky Martin and in any case McLean is a far commoner name than the others.
Lets grab the Dingo anyway (regardless) - wouldn't be the 1st kid we've taken who can't play. ::)