Some game observations | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Some game observations

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The pleasure of watching Richo is worth the price of a membership alone. The guy is awesome. A workrate second to none, and offers valuable onfield leadership. It's as good to see his spectacular things as it is his stuffups. It makes the game interesting to be in awe of him one minute and cringing or having a chuckle the next.
He's a real person with tons of character and entertainment value, not just a perfect product of the machine and the RFC is better for that.

We must have 3 favourites for the all Australian backline. AK, Gas and Chaff would all have to be up there at the moment. They are not just defenders but play creators as well. I love the way Gas runs the FF's up and down the goals, they aren't near as much use when he has them away from the goalsquare...great goal Gas.

I was also impressed how hungry our backline was getting the ball out rather than concede behinds.

Tiga's footy game was right. Rogo is going along ok. Did the job well, a game that shouldn't be judged by his stats sheet cos a lot of things he did don't count on a stats sheet. Onya Bucky.

Chris Newman is a quiet achiever. A very important player in our future plans. I wonder if any oposition supporters even know of him? The days not far away when his name might possibly be a household word.

Staff is so important to us. I felt sick when he didn't get up when he hurt his knee. Can't wait till Otto is back and Staff's workload can lessen a bit. I'd rate Staff as our most important player at the moment.

It's been a good season for Tiger supporters.

I am confident we'll go well next week. Can't wait. Campbo back and maybe Dunc. There hasn't been a lot on the interchange bench to be able to rest the midfielders the last couple of weeks.

Go Tiges.....keep winning against the supposed odds. :D