Something that might speed up the Draft game. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Something that might speed up the Draft game.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Here's an idea that might just speed things up a bit.

How about we all try to be online between say 7 pm and 11 pm tomorrow night? If it is not possible for you, I'm happy for people to PM little lists of players to me prior to that time and I'll tick them off until there are no names left on the list.

That way, we migh just knock off a couple of rounds.

If you think you might be available at that time, please reply to this thread.

If you want to offer an alternative time or have a better idea, post it in this thread also.

TOT70 said:
Here's an idea that might just speed things up a bit.

How about we all try to be online between say 7 pm and 11 pm tomorrow night? If it is not possible for you, I'm happy for people to PM little lists of players to me prior to that time and I'll tick them off until there are no names left on the list.

That way, we migh just knock off a couple of rounds.

If you think you might be available at that time, please reply to this thread.

If you want to offer an alternative time or have a better idea, post it in this thread also.

Was going to start trying to organise something earlier, based on your original suggestion and TigerBob's.

It's flat out though doing this side of it and trying to plan my own picks and that little thing called real life though :p

I can do that.

Only my opinion, but I think it is going well now - wouldn't want it too much quicker. We do need time to catch up, weigh up options, I like a little time to do all that.

A round a day and we are done by end of January - which would be a good outcome, then five weeks of a knock-out comp the U2 has dreamed up and we are into March. That's all good for me.

pharace said:
Only my opinion, but I think it is going well now - wouldn't want it too much quicker. We do need time to catch up, weigh up options, I like a little time to do all that.

A round a day and we are done by end of January - which would be a good outcome, then five weeks of a knock-out comp the U2 has dreamed up and we are into March. That's all good for me.

Fair point, I can go either way easy.

I'm easy which ever way, just let me know in advance.

Real life may come calling!

Who am I kidding, I'm on holidays, all I am doing is Posting, watching the cricket and going to the gym......

Next week though, start work and may not be on as much :-[

It's all good as far as I am concerned but wouldn't mind moving it along a bit.

The last half hour or so has set a cracking pace though.

Tigerbob said:
I'm easy which ever way, just let me know in advance.

Real life may come calling!

Who am I kidding, I'm on holidays, all I am doing is Posting, watching the cricket and going to the gym......

Next week though, start work and may not be on as much :-[

Hey, that's all I'm doing.

Although in the last 24 hours I've managed to take Mrs TOT to the pitchars and snuck a game of golf in.

TOT70 said:
Hey, that's all I'm doing.

Although in the last 24 hours I've managed to take Mrs TOT to the pitchars and snuck a game of golf in.

Ahhhh I have date on Friday Night, then Golf on Saturday morning....

No Mrs Tigerbob out there yet, hence why I'm on here all the time..... ;D

And loving it! :hihi