The SC/DRAFT 2008 - discussion thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The SC/DRAFT 2008 - discussion thread.

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
Discuss all picks on this thread, please do not discuss on the Official Draft thread, as that is for the picks only. It will help the mods from getting mixed up.

Good luck to everyone and a reminder it all starts at 13:00 today.

I'm tipping myself to win this year. ;D

And everyone remember, it goes off the timings.

don't think you have to wait for the previous coach to post his selection if hes late.

Just refreshing the screen in anticipation...but no action! Am I right saying this thing kicked off at 1.00pm today? Just a question, I'm quite happy because I dont draft until pick 14!

maverick said:
Just refreshing the screen in anticipation...but no action! Am I right saying this thing kicked off at 1.00pm today? Just a question, I'm quite happy because I dont draft until pick 14!

Yep, pick 2 is currently active

No action yet.

That is fine with me...I have pick 16.

Tigermad2005 said:
Some players can play in more than one spot on the ground so do we have state where he is playing?
I think we should.

Good question.

The answer is no though.

You just pick him and then can adjust him later to suit.

Means they become important players later on.

The way its going I may get the No1 pick.

Its something we all need to manage.

Preference lists are going to be my way of hopefully not missing more than 1 pick at a time.

Panthera tigris FC said:
At least the system you devised allows for this without any major hold ups.

We thought it was needed as the last draft game we did at the end of last year, took way to long.

If we're to get this on SC, we thought we had to regulate it a bit.

this experiment will be enjoyable all year if we get it to work.

U2Tigers said:
I've let my intentions on my strategy known already I suppose.
A suprise selection inparticular when it is the 1st pick.But might not be a bad one.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
A suprise selection inparticular when it is the 1st pick.But might not be a bad one.

he will be elite ( risky )

he may just average over 100, and I didn't want to risk anyone else taking him.