Start getting ready to rattle the tins people | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Start getting ready to rattle the tins people

R

rampagingtiger

coz unless greg miller sacks frawley, brittain, loewe, wheadon, hutchison and beck...the clubs gonna lose about 10,000 members. I hope the directors have got some decent insurance to pay back the liabilities at the end of next year lol...thank god im not a director. And whilst your at it Greg sack about 15 players, please dont forget to sack the players.

We won't need to rattle tins anymore.If it's good enough for the Saints,Kangaroos, Swans and the Doggies to be underwritten and saved from extinction by the AFL than it should be good enough for us.
But let's face it we don't want to suffer this embarassment.
Come on Mr. Ian Campbell start waving your magic wand and prove to us that you are as capable as our custodians promised us you were.

We won't need to rattle tins anymore.If it's good enough for the Saints,Kangaroos, Swans and the Doggies to be underwritten and saved from extinction by the AFL than it should be good enough for us.
But let's face it we don't want to suffer this embarassment.
Come on Mr. Ian Campbell start waving your magic wand and prove to us that you are as capable as our custodians promised us you were.

Hiya spiritofrichmond. Double posting is a good way to build up your post count, ha.
If it happens again for some reason you should have the option up the top of the message box post to delete it.
Cheers, rosy :)