Stegosaurus Holland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stegosaurus Holland

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yet another standout game from Stegosaurus Holland on the week end. How does this guy escape attention so much ? He is a duuuuuud !!! Has anyone ever seen this guy put in a half decent effort against quality opposition at all ?

Poor old Mad Cow Richardson got the bronx cheers on a few occasions but Stegosaurus is the one who should have been receiving the ridicule. Mad Cow finished with 19 kicks, 9 handballs and 13 marks. Stegosaurus finished with 2 kicks, 8 handballs and 6 marks but one of those kicks was an outrageous “skyball” (to quote Ridley) that resulted in a direct turnover. And 2 of his handballs were ineffective.

And his knee injury is no excuse because he’s played half a good season in 7 for us and is being paid (supposedly) $400,000 per year. He is back breakingly slow (opposition supporters roar with laughter at his knees up Mother Brown running style !), he makes the wrong choices all the time, and he loops all his kicks causing team mates to get crunched or spoilt from behind.

He got flogged by Ben Graham and Jarrod Molloy for heaven’s sake !

Like Fiona and many others he is another player who, when it’s all said and done is simply nowhere near good enough.

Splud and co. are the worst coaching panel of all time. Why didn’t we give Schulz a go as the designated CHF yesterday and find out what he’s capable of ? As they were saying on the radio, what possibly did we have to gain by playing Foolihan ?

Enough is enough with all these overrated players. Trade Stego, Fiona and Joeline Bowden now before its too late. The rest that we want to get rid of aren't worth anything so they'll have to be de-listed.

10 players this year Richmond, and then 10 the next.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Spud and the rest of the coaching panel seem to think that we have a tall squad.
They have only drafted one tallish player each season. We in fact have one of the smallest lists in the comp.
We are a bit snookered at the moment.
Vardy looks like he might be gone, can't get a game even with Gaspar out.
If we trade Holland we are left with a very small squad.

Even If we draft young talls we can't expect too much from them in the first couple of years.

Holland seems to be even slower since he did his knee.
We proabably need to trade a tall player for him, but I can't see any other club picking him up.
I reckon our best chance would be a trade with dogs, as he kicked 6 goals against them a few weeks back.
Brown or Murphy would be nice

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Should have traded him to the Crows for Johnson at the end of 2001, then we would have Wells and Johnson

He has little to no trade value now, trade him for whatever we can get

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Some of the mediocrity lovers on this forum lauded this chump after the Bulldogs game. Fools!!!
He is a freakin dud and should be clearing his locker on mad tuesday!!!

GoldCoastTiger

Where do we go from here?
Aug 15, 2003
Gold Coast
LMFAO Mad Cow, thats gotta stick, its pure genius!!!
i dont think Holland is too bad, bf his injury he was starting to play like benny Gale did late in his carrear, id give 'Stego' one more season i think, a full pre-season may see some results..
Mad Cow.... :D

spiritofrichmond

" I have a DREAM "
Jul 10, 2003
Blackburn
Redford said:
quote Ridley)
Splud and co. are the worst coaching panel of all time. Why didn’t we give Schulz a go as the designated CHF yesterday and find out what he’s capable of ?
10 players this year Richmond, and then 10 the next.
You hit the nail on the head there Redford. Ex AFL coaches keep saying they they fail to understand our game plan except that it is one designed to minimise the extent of a flogging from our oppositions. This is so pathetic it ain't funny. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS , i SAY.

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
Make an assessment next year I say. He's just back from a knee and was pretty good for us prior to doing it.
He is slow, but his courage and marking ability are second to none.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
Bunnerz said:
i think Holland is good...................... :D
you must be part of becks recruiting scouts
or are you the one that sits next to duddy on game day telling him what a good job he is doing