Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
They'll be writing us off again after the Rance retirement.

Reactions: 2 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Seriously??

Had my Collingwood mate ring up and ask "what are you going to do without Rance?" I just replied win premierships. He hung up
Had a Collingwood mate text me 'laughing face', I responded in saying that he'll have the time to help Beams now. No response.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They'll be writing us off again after the Rance retirement.

Who Healy? He would be slapping himself at the prospect WC and Nit Nat winning it.
What's King going to come up with?
No Rance No Richmond?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Younger brother laughing n texting over the perfect Xmas gift for everyone else. Haven't heard a peep out of him after I mentioned that we'd just won the flag without him playing all year. I then hinted we'd probably sniff around n hunt up another Stacka or Fish to fill the vacancy.
Got a feeling the salty little *smile* is going to be twitching n gibbering all summer long.

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Younger brother laughing n texting over the perfect Xmas gift for everyone else. Haven't heard a peep out of him after I mentioned that we'd just won the flag without him playing all year. I then hinted we'd probably sniff around n hunt up another Stacka or Fish to fill the vacancy.
Got a feeling the salty little ******** is going to be twitching n gibbering all summer long.

Is he a Cats supporter Masso?

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
We've just won a Grand Final where our defence (where Rance would have played) kept the second best team in the competition to 25 ...
Lowest GF score since the rain effected 1960 decider.
The only lower GF scores were kicked in 1927, 1905, 1901 and 1898.
Greatest relative difference in GF scores EVER (456%).

And people are asking what we're going to do without him?

Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Is he a Cats supporter Masso?
Ooooh yeah. Whole family was Moggies supporters when I was a little tacker growing up. I somehow managed to turn feral n ended up supporting a full on proper Moggie.
Little ring valve of a brother is filthy that Tross would be rated as fit to carry Scarletts kit bag. He's filthy we're back well ahead on the flag count. He's filthy we keep flogging his mob on our way through to winning flags. He's filthy we no longer have to go down to Krapdinia park to get Pussy whipped every year.
He'll be even filthier when I visit him over the new year n wear my 2019 Premiers T.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
article on the AFL site
"bRisbane were super competitive against the tigers".

Is Michael whitting blind??
we slapped them by 8 goals away from home.
thats not being competitive.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
King was my first thought. He still can’t understand how we won this year without Alex.

Nobody can & this is the beauty of it, Clubs have all summer to come up with something to combat us but have little idea where to start & the media have no idea so can't help them along with idea's all summer long.

• Wow

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
article on the AFL site
"bRisbane were super competitive against the tigers.

This is a true statement if their definition of "competitive" is just hanging on by your fingernails as the Tigers flex and put you to the sword.