Strange thread behaviour | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Strange thread behaviour

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
One of my posts isn't showing up in the "The shape of our list" thread, despite me being shown as the last poster on the Dyer Tribe home page, yet it's in my posting history. I've noticed the same thing with another poster on the "positives from the demon defeat" thread.

I performed forum maintenance and it repaired things. For some reason the program keeps getting clogged with errors.

A few of posts over the last few weeks have disappeared completely. I nominated a goldpost a couple of weeks ago and I can't find it now.

Heaps and heaps and heaps of posts have been removed lately. If they are abusive, contain swearing, are designed to ridicule individual posters, have afl.com.au content or breach the posting guidelines in any other way they are removed. Usually I send a PM notifying why the decision was made but I haven't had a chance lately. For some strange reason this forum has been busy as lately and it's too much work when moderating on my own. Those who wonder about their posts often send me a PM and I always respond to those.