Sunday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sunday

COUGHLANforSKIPPER

Tiger Cub
Jul 6, 2004
the atmosphere around the place was a disgrace, and it all stems from losers like Fraudrey, Crocker, Spargo Plug, Hutchinson, Steinfort, and all support staff who seemed to be from the Greek soccer team. It was an embarassing day, and lets face it $10 to see that, and it does not excite my little ones I tell you. That coach is poor dad? Why is he so quiet dad? Why was everything so calm dad? (We were 6 goals down at 3/4 time and there was no spark) Our training is poor, and we play like it on matchdays.

COUGHLANforSKIPPER said:
the atmosphere around the place was a disgrace, and it all stems from losers like Fraudrey, Crocker, Spargo Plug, Hutchinson, Steinfort, and all support staff who seemed to be from the Greek soccer team. It was an embarassing day, and lets face it $10 to see that, and it does not excite my little ones I tell you. That coach is poor dad? Why is he so quiet dad? Why was everything so calm dad? (We were 6 goals down at 3/4 time and there was no spark) Our training is poor, and we play like it on matchdays.

You have a problem with that man?

COUGHLANforSKIPPER said:
the atmosphere around the place was a disgrace, and it all stems from losers like Fraudrey, Crocker, Spargo Plug, Hutchinson, Steinfort, and all support staff who seemed to be from the Greek soccer team.

Why dont you back up the truck and have a suck on the European Trophy.....?

COUGHLANforSKIPPER said:
Were you there on Sunday? it was like a morgue. Playing at Punt Road, playing for a top 4 spot it was terrible.

no i wasn't but a few of my greek mates were, and I suppose there are a few greeks that care enough to support the rabble that you are suggesting we are.
Now if you have a problem about greeks lending a hand, then if the tigers want to have 2 and a dog at their games, then let us know.
If you havent opened your eyes at the games, if it werent for us, the tigers would be in the same boat as the doggies man.

COUGHLANforSKIPPER said:
and all support staff who seemed to be from the Greek soccer team.
Coughlanforskipper do you have a problem with Greeks supporting RFC?

Greeks?
I didn't know Greeks followed footy. Does Greece have national team?

We are all Australians here mate.

If you were born here & live here...you are an Aussie. Simple as that. The end.

tigerpounce said:
Greeks?
I didn't know Greeks followed footy. Does Greece have national team?

We are all Australians here mate.

If you were born here & live here...you are an Aussie. Simple as that. The end.

Ok Kofi

DMX or BMX whatever your nickname is, I couldn't care if you were black, white, green, purple, maco, greek whatever, Osama Bin Laden even. Coburg is in trouble it is a rabble. Have not been successful in a long time, I would doubt it would survive without the Richmond Football Club. And on Sunday's form will not make the 8 even though there arent that many more teams in the Comp. It stunk bad Sunday. As for two men and a dog keep dreaming soldier on the front lines.

Now COUGHLANforSKIPPER if you were a paid up RFC member it would have cost you nix ;D

I personally didn't think the atmosphere was too bad, must have been where you were sitting. I enjoyed the day besides the fact Coburg lost. Must be used to losing :p

ooh, we have a ripe one here ::)

Cogs will love to know you are on his side.

Dil, don't think I have been called that for awhile ;D

Ouch, you have me there.

I have to say you are just far too intelligent and quick witted for me, what was I thinking ;D