SUPERCOACH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
My better half has decided to start a Supercoach private League and she would love some members to join it.

her code is 517065..HARDBALL

Please keep her happy and join up. When she is happy, I'm happy!!!

C'mon boys and girls and bald headed babies. My missus is crying as only one or two have joined her league. Please help us out here and join up. Once again, the code is 517065

Has she thought about bringing Kevin Sheedy into the league? It's always interesting to play against him. He was in all 3 leagues I was in last year and I'm 2-1 up on him.

Also anyone know if The Little Black Book that comes out tomorrow is worth the $1.10 you have to shell out to buy the HUN? I've already got the AFL Prospectus and I don't know whether the HUN book can add anything more to that.

YinnarTiger said:
Has she thought about bringing Kevin Sheedy into the league? It's always interesting to play against him. He was in all 3 leagues I was in last year and I'm 2-1 up on him.

Also anyone know if The Little Black Book that comes out tomorrow is worth the $1.10 you have to shell out to buy the HUN? I've already got the AFL Prospectus and I don't know whether the HUN book can add anything more to that.

Wouldn't add more than the propectus and good sites around. Really designed for beginners if it is the same as last year. Although for $1.10 hardly going to break the bank.

For DT the Footy Record has similar information and that is $7.

YinnarTiger said:

I don't think you can put Sheeds in as yet. I had I had him in my leagues last year and also did better than him. Mrs. graystar1 won one of her leagues last year, so she is quite switched on to the supercoach scene. So come on, join up so she stops crying!!

graystar1 said:
I don't think you can put Sheeds in as yet. I had I had him in my leagues last year and also did better than him. Mrs. graystar1 won one of her leagues last year, so she is quite switched on to the supercoach scene. So come on, join up so she stops crying!!

He is already in our league. Turned up automatically with an option to remove.

In this league there is a link to add Sheedy but the league already has 16 players.

sc1a.png

This one has only about 6 players and no link to add Sheeds.

sc2t.png

:headscratch

Thanks YT. Sorted all that out and Sheeds now in the HARDBALL league for the Missus. She has stopped crying now, just the odd tear here and there. When her league is full, maybe I will get a coffee or cuppa now and again. She may even help me with the cooking at night, whilst a wine or two goes down the hatch. Only if her league fills though!!

Well I'm already in. I imagine the computer will automatically fill any spare places with people from around the globe when we get closer to round 1.

I would be happy to join up but am just wondering if you could post a link through to the right 'dream team' comp that Super Coach is?

Will be fun to pants Kev! ;D

K3
This is the "Supercoach" AFL game run by the Herald Sun http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/
The AFL run their own fairly similar comp called "Dream Team" http://dreamteam.afl.com.au/

hope that helps

mexican_radio said:
K3
This is the "Supercoach" AFL game run by the Herald Sun http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/
The AFL run their own fairly similar comp called "Dream Team" http://dreamteam.afl.com.au/

hope that helps
Thanks for that Mexican Radio, is good of you to put that up.

mtench said:
Ok so who has Mr Ablett in there side?

Hard one I reckon.
I took him out just for interests sake and got to put in Sam Mitchell and Didak.
Whats best? Who knows.

B1