Team vs Coburg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Coburg

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Agree. I haven’t watch VFL all year and I’m mighty impressed with Ryan’s development.

He looks to have put on some size which is what he needed, going ok I reckon. Give him an AFL game just for confidence against one of the lesser teams as I reckon he is close.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Such a difference from last week's lethargic performance. Lurgy and/or heavy training last week?

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I reckon we should be happy with some of the Clubs VFL players today - plenty have done a lot.

Reckon our kids in the middle have done well- Ross, RCD have looked a class above, along with Sonsie early on, haven’t seen him much in the second half though - although he just snapped a goal.

Others including Mansell and Brown in the backline, Samson in the ruck and Stacks best game for the year and junior just all class as well.

Good signs, as with the seniors, it’s like you need to play against a lesser team to generate some form.

Reactions: 1 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Pushing for AFL selection: - Jack Ross, Sydney Stack, MRJ, Noah Cumberland, Ivan, George, possibly Jake Arts

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Ross hands on BOG. Great game from Stack. Thought Martyn was very solid in the backline. We look good against the weaker teams. Problem at VFL level is there's a huge difference in class between the top and bottom clubs.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Why did Street win the Cleary award?

Interesting comment we all know from Ross. He has to play wing in AFL but like mid time in the VFL, and calls himself a defensive mid. Why don't we play him there????

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Much better than last week.

Ross was very good. Spoke after the game about being able to get back to the VFL and play in the middle. I wonder if we consider a chance to rest Cotch in a couple of weeks, and give Ross a crack in the middle.

Stack and MRJ were all class, though some of MRJ's kicking was a bit off today. Cumberland continues to track well, 3 goals and 6 tackles.

Bauer looks a player for me, and I think Ryan was quite good, though seemed to struggle a little at the start when he couldn't play in the ruck.

Biggie and Miller were quite good back.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Comprehensive win. Are they terrible or were we real good? We didn't have a bad player apart from Collina, who is excused.

Ross, Stack, Soldo, Martyn, MoJu the bests. Cumbers, RCD, Aarts, Young, Brown, Mansell, Ryan, Bauer all good. Parker the poor man's VFL KMac, worked like a borrowed horse.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
We looked much better when we started switching the play. Opened up the half forward line and gave us multiple options