Teeny Boppers Are Us | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Teeny Boppers Are Us

Who Is Richmond's Spunkiest Player?

• Mark Coughlan

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Marc Dragicevic

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Duncan Kellaway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matthew Richardson

• Brad Ottens

• Joel Bowden

• Justin Blumfield

• Aaron Fiora

• Total voters

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Well seeing we have a reputation to uphold and we wouldn't want to disappoint the many people who post here, I thought we better give the fans what they want.

Presenting The...
Who is Richmond's spunkiest player poll
Proudly brought to you by the freddo frog chocolates that TG's been consuming...

In no particular order
Mark Coughlan
Marc Dragicevic
Duncan Kellaway
Matthew Richardson
Brad Ottens
Joel Bowden
Justin Blumfield
Aaron Fiora

(these nominees come from TG's own faves and from the other players she can remember being mentioned as spunks by certain posters. If your spunk isn't here feel free to vote for him by simply posting his name)

Let the voting begin ;D

Stirrer. :rollin

Dunc's been winning a few polls lately. I reckon Tiga owes him a vote on this one too. ;D

what about Flemming? he's a bit older but he sure is nice to look at.

You could've put heaps in the poll, you dont realise until you think about it, we could have our own men for all seasons calender with just Richmond players

Do you have to ask? Go Richo.
But Fleming isn't bad looking either. He looks like a mini richo when he's on the field.

Fleming is "a bit older but still nice to look at". Jeez, how old is he? 24??? Time for my mid-life crisis I think...now where was that Porsche catalogue....

Dean3 said:
Fleming is "a bit older but still nice to look at".
When i say that i mean then a couple of the others that are there and older then myself. i dont mean that he's old as in elderly

Dean3 said:
"a bit older ". . . . Time for my mid-life crisis I think

If we are judging players in relation to our age I'll have to be eyeing Tony Jewell off, haha. :rollin
I think I'd better stick to the younger guys and imagine what nice sons they'd make. ;D

Speaking as a bloke, I think TJ has a kind of swarthy, brooding attraction rosy! Plus he'd have a bit of cash tucked away — a real catch I reckon — go for it! ;D

You girls have forgotten Vardy and King. How about Nicholls. ;D

tiga chikk said:
You could've put heaps in the poll, you dont realise until you think about it, we could have our own men for all seasons calender with just Richmond players
I know but I could only fit 8 on the poll and those were the boys that immediatly came to mind.
Cogs & Dragga in a men for all seasons calander now that I'd like to see ;D

You know that is a good idea, the Richmond only Calender, someone should mention that to the club, it would be a big seller it would walk out of The Tigers Den.

And talking about age and the elderly, I have been supporting the Tigers well and truly before the oldest player was born. (mind you that doesn't necessarily mean that I am THAT old). 35 years I have been a supporter <sigh> Glutton for punishment ;D

[quote author=TigersGoddess
Made me think, I'll be the same age as the guys being drafted this year ;D

i know what you mean TG i look at the likes of schulz and think its hard to comprehend that fact that he's the same age as me and compared to what he's doing and goign to do in life to me im goign no where fast

You girls will be ok. I rember when Justin Murphy first burst on hte scene he was the first player i recognised that was younger than me and i felt terrible at the time. Was good for a while when a few guys from school (ie Ben Nelson & Lyndon Stevens) went on to play in the AFL though.

Now im 27 and almost all are younger than me. Gets harder to take but i am getting used to it.