Tenacious Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tenacious Tigers

Ruthless Tigers ?

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2003
Not sure what others think but its time that this club beacme accountable. We see high priced executives making statements based on optimism, we see a coach wearing his heart on his sleeve but for what? We read comments about the youth of the club being the future...where are they? We see a coach making comments about a side not firing...who is at fault there? We have players who clearly do not have what it takes. Even after the first 8 rounds we were all deluding ourselves. This club has problems. Why do we accept mediocrity when years gone by we were respected...no... feared by otehr teams. NOT NOW! Greg Miller claims that we deserve respect....respect for what. Tell me if things are so good and we have all these stars then why can we only manage slightly more than a handful of goals? Its time Richmond did a Collingwood get rid of the sleepers including Richardson who really should be called backpack coz everyone carries him get rid of the guys who lack HART. Get rid of the coaching panel who are way out of their depth and history has shown this. Be ruthless be swift like the Tigers of Old. I guess being this low the only way is up but not with a coach who cannot inspire or lead. My heart is with Richmond BUT....it pains me to see it FAIL.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Ruthless Tigers ? said:
My heart is with Richmond BUT....it pains me to see it FAIL.

RT never a truer word has been spoken and this is what the club must now realise. We have had 20 years of promises and failures and people are clearly becoming just a little synical

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
As my PRE psuedonym is Tenacious Tiges because I grew up with a Richmond that played that way all I can say RT is..

I cannot disagree with one thing you posted!