Does Spud adversely effect our recruiting | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Does Spud adversely effect our recruiting

Does Danny FRAWLEY's coaching style adversely effect our ability to attract quality players to the R

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Do you think that Dannys negative style of coaching and poor development of younger players adversely effect our ability to attract quality players

ie: Luke PENNY and Stephen POWELL's decisions to go to St.Kilda

I know it would cause me to have second thoughts

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Definately, why would an out of contract player want to come and be coached by a man who clearly has no idea what he is doing and plays with such a boring gameplan.

The fact that we approached, and missed out on Luke Penny, Stephen Powell, Heath Scotland, Matthew Lappin and Craig Bolton proves this, and these are just the ones we heard about

Ruthless Tigers ?

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2003
I honestly don't think Frawley has a coaching style. Most coaches develop over the years and become innovative in some form or another. The only innovative thing Frawley is good at is developing more excuses. Players want to play dynamic football, they are drawn to a coach because of his flair, his enthusiasm, his skill. Frawley's game plan is as exciting as the prospect of an all Sth Aust GF. Why would a talented player come to Richmond when their career will only stagnate under a potato sack.