Termite infestation | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Termite infestation

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Morning everyone, no it's not a good one we got smacked again yesterday. As I'm new to this site I have been doing a bit of looking around, reading old messages etc. The one thing that struck me is the amount of TERMITES we have in the house. There seems to be a core group that does nothing but post the same he's a dud sack him over and over again. Do we sack everyone who has a bad game or isn't quite the superstar we all wish they were? The place would be empty in about five minutes if we did that and none of us would have anything to whinge about. I found it interesting to read the article by Gerard Healy in yesterdays sun regardingcartoons problems [breaks my heart ] that his former captain Mark Browning would not tolerate negative destructive whispering campaigns. Seems to me that we have a fair bit of that going on in our tiger den.

P.S Not bothered by a bit of honest constructive criticism but constant carping and crying does tend to get a tad boring.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
TigerMasochist
Tiger Cub

Walks softly, carries a big stick.

Re:Time for a press conference.
« Reply #10 on: Today at 08:42:10am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not much wrong with the way Flemwad and Tyzan go about their game, the rest of the players mentioned could use a dunnybrush put through them and all at the end of this year its pointless to carry any of them for another season.

I suppose your going to play your daughter for that little critique ;D
Yeah we all get a little frustrated.
Welcome aboard i hope that your daughter gives you a bit of computer time.

CARN THE TIGES!!!!

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I agree.

I don't mind people speaking their mind, but offer up some constructive thought.

I became a Titus Ton up member to get away from the supporters i was sitting near that bagged the team more than supported it. It couldn't have been any worse sitting in the outer amongst the opposition supporters.

Having moved to the Titus membership, the situation has only marginally improved.

I feel sorry for players such as Dunks and Matty Rogers when they get pasted, because it seems so many have forgotten the great games both these players have given us. If it's time for them to move on, then maybe so - but it's hard reading stuff that at times is personal on these players because over all they've had very good careers with the club.

A player i do find frustrating is Houlihan simply because he has all the ability in the world but seems to get where the ball isn't - but hey, he was like that before he got to tigerland so who is really to blame?

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
yeah fair comment. got to be constructive. I never bag my players at the game where opposition supporters can hear me. And always let them know when Richo does something good if they get stuck into him (even though we can see his brain exploding ourselves which the opposition supporters just love to jump on).

Although I wouldn't put Dunc and Matty Rogers in quite the same boat. Dunc has been outstanding and Matty I would rate as solid.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wasn't meant as a crack at killer or sphincter unfortunately they are just about at the end of their careers. The others have been fairly ordinary, not much use as trade bait so we need to unload them maybe trade a couple of every ones favourites for equal standard players if possibleMy preferred option would be to try and grab a decent handfull of young kids and bring them through, trouble is they would all need a couple of years to develop and a lot of supporters want us to win a flag yesterday today and tomorrow.