Terry Wallace Caught Monologging about "Master Plan" | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Terry Wallace Caught Monologging about "Master Plan"

Tiger in a Tube

Richmond Redeemer
Sep 11, 2003
www.puntroad.com
from www.puntroad.com/content
============================
The Age journalist Melissa Ryan today recounted her terrify ordeal at the hands of Richmond Coach and Criminal Mastermind Terry "Blofeld" Wallace.

"It was shocking. I showed up for a simple feature interview about what he was doing with the Tigers during the pre-season. Suddenly, he tied me up on to a railway track at Richmond Station and as a train approached he started going on and on and on about his Master Plan, about how he was going to turn the Tigers into a mobile fighting army that we would use to take over the world. Then he did this crazy meglomanical laugh, twirled his moustache and then elaborately stroked a nearby cat.

"The train got closer and closer and I was pleading with him to untie me. I was kicking my legs, but it was no good. Suddenly, Kevin Sheedy jumped out of a nearby helicopter. Terry put his hands on his hips and laughed. Then some hired goons jumped out and were pointing guns at Kevin, so it was like he was trapped. That's about when Terry really started to go nuts talking about having Richo roaming about at CHF and how that soon he'd control the oil supply out of Central Asia, the Gold Standard and then he'd also be able to control the weather so that he could blackmail governments worldwide."

Ryan went on to describe the physical confrontation that went on between Wallace and his hired goons. "Yeah, so the train is still coming and Sheedy leaps at Hired Goon #1 and punches him in the jaw. Suddenly this huge "BLAMMMOO" appears, and Hired Goon #1 staggers backward. It went on like this for a while before Sheedy had to make a choice between saving me from the train or capturing Terry. Naturally, he saved me. I guess that some people at the Tigers still view Sheedy as some kind of hero like that.

"It was totally like something out a movie."

When contacted by puntroad.com, Wallace responded to all questions with "Muhahahahah! Muuuuuuuuuhahahahahaha!"

Props to AndyG

Does anyone have info on Melissa Ryan? Is she new to the Age? Does she love the Tigers?

I've seen Melissa's byline before this season, I can't remember her doing this many articles about the one club before, though. She MUST be dating one of the guys. Maybe it's Tony Greenberg's pseudonym.

BalmyArmy said:
I asked the same thing in another post graystar.

I think her and Chip le Grand could make a nice duo.

Did you get an answer BA?? May i ask who is Chip le Grand??

As posted on another thread, Ryan got sent to Mildura to cover the camp, like the other Age usual suspects got sent off with other teams.

Over the course of the week there's a lot of sitting around in the bus and the hotel etc., perfect times to grab heaps of players for interviews or to pester TW for an interview when they get back to Melbourne. All these interviews are padded out into individual stories and released on slow-drip during the following week, allowing Melissa plenty of time for long lunches this week after her taxing trip to Mildura. ;)