You know you might have hit a midlife crisis when... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

You know you might have hit a midlife crisis when...

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
You know you might have hit a midlife crisis when.....

Here's a couple I thought of.

You ponder extensively on the fact that you are too old for Contiki and Too young for Australian Pensioner Insurance Agency

When you cry upon reading about a player who is 10 years younger than you who is preparing for retirement.

When the only thing you hear late at night are your joints cracking as you go to the loo.

When you realise that the first game you were elligible to pay full admission price to was Richmond's last Grand Final Victory.

When all the players you used to watch run around as a young adult are now on the club's board of directors.

When you go to a motorbike shop and can't decide between a Harley Davidson or a Honda Gold Wing.

Anyone else?????

OMG, we're the same generation!
A couple pertinent to me:

When you've been colouring your hair for fun for a few years then realise it's no longer for fun.

When you say something about the year you started in your profession and get a reply of "oh I wasn't born then"

You still think 40 sounds old then remember you've been there done that.

When some clothing shops are too young and others are too old for you.

When your niece asks if she can interview you for a VCE History Assignment.

PS Did you know 50 is the new 40?

When the barber concentrates more on the back of your head than the front ;D ;D ;D

I heard an interesting definition of a midlife crisis, I only pray that it is not too risque. It concerns a young married couple, having a conversation about getting older. The wife says "Well, honey, when we first got married it was tri-weekly. Then, we used to try, weekly, now... it's try...weakly"

When your motor car is bigger than your mortgage but still not big enough.

When peanut butter has morphed from a sandwich filling to an ideal.

When you've eaten at more restaurants than you've had hot meals.

The missus is planning for retirement, and you still haven't worked out what you want to be when you grow up.