Thai Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thai Tigers

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand
Just put this here to let everyone know we fly the Richmond flag high and proud here in Thailand.

My daughter and I had the immense pleasure of sticking the S*** up this backpacker girl wearing an Essenscum guersney who was wandering around the moat area a couple of days ago.

Chiang Mai is Richmond

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I should be up that way sometime in March CMT. I've I make it, I'll gladly buy you a beer.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Nice one CMT. 8)

As a side note the local footy team here in Thailand is called the Tigers and they wear Richmond jumpers too!

http://www.thailand-tigers.com/

This Thaiger also proudly keeps the RFC flag flying high in the Land of Smiles.

PREnders passing through are always welcome to catch up for a Singha or two. :beer

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand
Baloo said:
I should be up that way sometime in March CMT. I've I make it, I'll gladly buy you a beer.

Always happy to have a beer with a fellow Tiger Baloo, PM me later when you know the dates :beer

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Just about to return to the paddock and make my debut for the Thailand Tigers next weekend.

So if I stop posting here all of a sudden you'll know what happened to me. ;D :help

Still looking forward to getting out there and having a kick again.

Hayfever

Tiger Champion
Apr 12, 2005
Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Just put this here to let everyone know we fly the Richmond flag high and proud here in Thailand.

My daughter and I had the immense pleasure of sticking the S*** up this backpacker girl wearing an Essenscum guersney who was wandering around the moat area a couple of days ago.

Chiang Mai is Richmond
I'm of the opinion Chiang Mai women are the most beautiful in the world CMTiger, based on the few I've met from there. They have that classical rounded facial structure which sets them apart from other Asian regions. What is your opinion from experience living there?