Thanks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thanks

Mike

The Saints are the greatest
Aug 10, 2003
As a St Kilda supporter I would like to applaud the players and cheersquad of the Tigers for staying around after the game and clapping Burkey off. A few people around me last night also commented on this tribute and I'm sure Burkey would have been very pleased. At least Richmond supporters are decent, you would never see Collingwood supporters doing that.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Mike, unlike many of the players wearing Yellow and Black at the moment, Burkey is a true champion and deserves his accolades.

Good luck to him.

Pity half our players didn't have his courage.

YeahNah

Attitude + Expectation = Culture
Dec 19, 2002
Upper Yarra Valley
Burke was a mad tiger supporter until he was 17 and if Danny has anything to say about it, he'll be at Richmond next year. More of a hello than a goodbye ;)
Congratuations to you too Mike. Your still a St Kilda supporter, but you've taken the first step. I notice your a Tiger Cub. Keep up the good work. With the progress you've shown in the last couple of days, you could be cured in know time! ;D

Mike

The Saints are the greatest
Aug 10, 2003
YeahNah said:
Congratuations to you too Mike. Your still a St Kilda supporter, but you've taken the first step. I notice your a Tiger Cub. Keep up the good work. With the progress you've shown in the last couple of days, you could be cured in know time! ;D

If the cure is becoming a Richmond supporter, I think I'd rather die of the 'disease.' Saints all the way mate...