THE AFL FOOTY PREDICTOR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

THE AFL FOOTY PREDICTOR

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I don't have an iphone unfortunately but thought this might be of interest to those who do. :)

THE AFL FOOTY PREDICTOR
iPhone app

Now available from the iTunes App Store

The AFL Footy Predictor is the most sophisticated app on the market. Using the latest technology and with exclusive stats, it heralds a new era for AFL match bettors.

For all AFL fans, footy tipsters, fantasy football ‘coaches’ and punters, The Slattery Media Group is delighted to announce the arrival of The AFL Footy Predictor—an invaluable iPhone app for the 2013 AFL season.

Available for free download, The AFL Footy Predictor has been reborn from the award-winning developers of FootyLite, which was voted the number one Sports App in Fairfax Media’s Good Weekend magazine in 2011.

The AFL Footy Predictor is the brainchild of renowned AFL writer, commentator and publisher Geoff Slattery, founding father of AFL stats and Carlton premiership player Ted Hopkins, and Australia’s premier sports mathematician Darren O’Shaughnessy (Ranking Software).

The AFL Footy Predictor is goals ahead of any other predictive method available, according to Geoff Slattery, The Slattery Media Group CEO: “The AFL Footy Predictor is the most innovative app in football journalism over the past 35 years. We’ve taken something amazing and made it even better.”

Featuring exclusive pre-game and in-play predictions, as well as required odds, The AFL Footy Predictor uses data from the past three seasons, detailed analysis and carefully calculated mathematics to predict outcomes, allowing bettors to profit from the closest thing to insider knowledge.

And there’s more: The AFL Footy Predictor has exclusive access to Brownlow Medal data collected over a decade and each week during the AFL premiership season. No other football media has the same analytical power to propose the likely Brownlow vote-winners across the home-and-away season. This same data will power The AFL Footy Predictor’s points predictions for News Ltd’s SuperCoach and the AFL Fantasy game.

The AFL Footy Predictor also includes all the features an AFL fan needs—the season fixture, live scores, stats, player profiles, a television guide, and an array of news and features from AAP and The Slattery Media Group’s team of writers.

The AFL Footy Predictor—you can’t watch the game without it.

To download your version of the app, visit bit.ly/15WXQmM.

Follow us on twitter at @AFLpredictor and @Slatterymedia

I would have thought the usefulness of it in betting would be in inverse proportion to it's popularity.

Azza said:
I would have thought the usefulness of it in betting would be in inverse proportion to it's popularity.

I dunno about that. Sounds a bit deep for me. :-[ Was sent this for my own info and thought I'd post it here in case anyone would like to use the app.