The Beast From The Middle East | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Beast From The Middle East

sucker4richond

Tiger Champion
Mar 4, 2004
Melbourne
ok, i was born in australia so im not really from the middle east. my parents are both lebanese. i was born in adelaide and my family moved to melbourne when i was 3 in 1980, good year that, i hate adelaide and their footy teams. i got a huge family, i am the youngest of 5 bros and sisters and have 9 nieces and nephews.
28 yo male, married with a 2 month old daughter. i am the used car manager of a franchised car dealer and have loved the tigers since i can remember.
i love my work and my hobbies include watching and following most sports NBA(nuggets) golf, nrl, union but my true love is my family and playing golf, not necessarily in that order.
i love psting on PRE and would be lost without it.

good work lebo, i love the fact you beat me to starting an NBA thread. it's also good that im not the only ethnic (im maltese) on PRE ;)

Your wit and football opinions help keep PRE ticking, Lebo.

Your part of a working cyberecosystem. PRE would be lost without you, too.

Curtis :thumbsup

Doolz85 said:
good work lebo, i love the fact you beat me to starting an NBA thread. it's also good that im not the only ethnic (im maltese) on PRE ;)

we couldn't have successful nfl, mlb threads without there being a nba thread now could we doolz? ;D

Curtis E Bear said:
Your wit and football opinions help keep PRE ticking, Lebo.

Your part of a working cyberecosystem. PRE would be lost without you, too.

Curtis :thumbsup

thanks humphrey.

you too are an important cog in the engine that is PRE

marhaba, shwareb hilween :p

I don't know if you actually have a moustache, but I always like to throw that into any conversation i have with my lebanese mates.

I'm new here but since you contribute to the NBA thread it's good to actually learn a little more about ya. I respect that you've stuck with the nuggets through all those years of nothingness, at least they're delivering nowadays :)

hey otis

there were 10 long sad years there bro. im half excited now about them especially with a good coach in angry george.

what area you from otis?

all my my greek mates whose names are panitiotis shorten it to peter, what happened to u?

LeboTiger77 said:
hey otis

there were 10 long sad years there bro. im half excited now about them especially with a good coach in angry george.

what area you from otis?

all my my greek mates whose names are panitiotis shorten it to peter, what happened to u?

Yea my name is Pete. Otis is just a nickname some have given me. I grew up mainly in frankston, rented in clayton for a while, now I'm kind of staying at 3 places (frankston, armadale and the city). How about you? Where you from? What's your name? (this thread is about you ;)) Most of my Lebanese mates are from the ferntree gully area and they're your age except they're ALL die-hard kangaroos fans so I probably haven't met you.

Lebo im stoked you love nba I only saw that post tonight so ill be on there all the time talkin bout the basketball have always loved it. I follow Orlando!