reader turned member | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

reader turned member

keepa lids onit

Medal number 1, 2 & 3
May 13, 2005
Hi all

just registered as a pre member after being an addicted reader and follower of the site.

my name is michael and i have been a tiger fan all my life! remember going to blockbuster rich-carl games with my dad when i was a little tacker and have been hooked on the tiges since. ive enjoyed reading the info posted here and have found much of it to be very informative and accurate. looking forward to reading many many more, and now adding my two bobs worth!! :hihi

Hi Michael. Glad you've decided to join us. Welcome aboard the PRE express. Happy posting. :)

( I was asked to make an introductions board for easier reference. It's not a big issue like you may be led to believe but I'll move this thread there over the weekend.)

Welcome aboad Michael. I, too, remember being at the big games at the MCG as a little tacker, mind you the last 20 odd years have been rather grim.

It's a great site, full of interesting opinions and discussion.

another bloody brightsider. ::)i hope you are more accurate concise and most important realistic than the rest of the bright eyed and bushy tailed ferals on this site. ;) :hihi

the claw said:
another bloody brightsider. ::)i hope you are more accurate concise and most important realistic than the rest of the bright eyed and bushy tailed ferals on this site. ;) :hihi

The light eminating from the Claws Cupboard is almost blinding.

Soon you will be admitting Krakouer is a CHAMPION ;D ;D