The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Only “out of contract” end of 2024 I believe.
2024 will be his 7th season. Drafted in 2017

Correct, he's not a free agent. The Eagles would need to trade for him. I'm not sure they'd be able to trade enough for him vs his worth to us on and off field. I would guess they could offer their 2nd but I'm not sure there is really that much value in that trade to us.

Reactions: 1 user
Correct, he's not a free agent. The Eagles would need to trade for him. I'm not sure they'd be able to trade enough for him vs his worth to us on and off field. I would guess they could offer their 2nd but I'm not sure there is really that much value in that trade to us.
Their second this year and next would be closer. Still unders considering James Aish went from Brisbane to Collingood for two picks in the 20s.

Todd Marshall staying at Port.

Ben King the only big forward left.

Very weak free agent crop. Time to draft some early.
As time goes on, i am more & more happy for us to go 100% at the Draft this yr. We are set up to do some real damage. regardless of where we finish this season.

I'd also question, for what we'd ask, is it worth it for them given where they are at?

Much as I love him, I'd be keen to see what a club like WC would offer.
Bakes is 25 now. 27 next year. If we're rebuilding & looking for draft capital he's right in the sweet spot & I think the role he plays can go to developing players.
Best time to trade would be now for max value.
All for the right price of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Bakes is 25 now. If we're rebuilding & looking for draft capital he's right in the sweet spot & I think the role he plays can go to developing players.
You dont trade blokes who are the fabric of your club.

Reactions: 11 users
Only “out of contract” end of 2024 I believe.
2024 will be his 7th season. Drafted in 2017
Thought there was something different with players that were rookied and came out of contract. Whoops.

Bakes only signed a two-year extension last time. You could choose to read something into that.

Reactions: 2 users
Bakes is 25 now. 27 next year. If we're rebuilding & looking for draft capital he's right in the sweet spot & I think the role he plays can go to developing players.
Good points. Maybe my favourite player, and would depend what he can show with more midfiled time on the cards this year. But if we get a crazy offer we would be mad not to consider it.

As Bakes is a West Ozzie there's a strong possibility he might want to go back home. Already done pretty much everything important in footy by winning two premierships.
Would hate to think the club would be nudging him, but if he's of a mind to finish his career in W.A. and the offer is decent. Then why not?

They won't give away alot.
They are still recovering from the picks they lost for Kelly

THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN THAT CAN SAVE THE WEST COASTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 12 Time Trade Week Champion Himself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrian-dodoro-list-manager-of-the-bombers-arrives-during-the-telstra-afl-trade-period-at-32694...jpg

You Know it Makes Sense West Coast .............................

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users