The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

A couple of players I would have a good look at are Bryan from Essendon and O'Donnell from The Dogs

Bryan will be in big demand imo. Carving it up in the VFL but sits behind Goldstein and Draper.

O'Donnell is actually a Cat B rookie so I am not sure what he would cost (not much). Looks a decent player but sitting behind a plethora of tall defenders at the dogs including VFL players in Khamis and Busslinger. The latter was actually a first round pick and can't get a game.
Need to identify from other clubs.
think of our last win in recruits.
Houli
Grigg
Caddy

These players added to our squad.
Our more recent haven’t, due to injury more than anything else.
What’s happened here.

Have taken our off the ball here…or is it soft cap?

Reactions: 1 users
Houli
Grigg
Caddy

What’s happened here.

And Nank

Houli
Grigg
Caddy

What’s happened here.

What about a Charlie Spargo type ?

I'm all in for getting as many early picks as we can & putting together packages our our 3rd round picks etc to get further up the order, but surely if we had a 3rd left over someone like him could add some smarts across half forward. Yes we have Campbell, Rioli Jnr ,Clarke, Cumberland, but question marks over some of them.

If we had 4 or 5 picks inside 30 then add some decent ready mades through trade & free agency.

I'd like to see us snipe some round 1-2 draft picks from 2021-23 who havent gotten much of a run yet.

Steal some of the development invested by other clubs with stronger lists, and pay a cheaper draft pick price than they did.

What would Leek Aleer have cost us in November last year?

Reactions: 1 user
Parfitt anyone? I’d be keen at the right price
If we had a free spot and he costs nothing and we had ticked off all our critical needs at the draft then bringing in an experienced bigger bodied player as insurance then I’m all for it.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd be offering Bont, Warner and Reid a contract. Bring in Gina as President and Kayne West as director of footy. Dr Karl as chief Medic🙃🙃

Is there any truth to the rumours that Zips is a cat supporter? Does he face paint on a saturday morning?

Any more mentions of Ottens Holmes or Kent Kingsley and we should take it off the rumours board and declare it FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Are back to 2001? Bisscombe was better then and even better today.
Partiff couldn't get a kick in a stampede
He’s a decent player! Pacey, neat kick. I like him.

And didn’t dodo just draft you? What are you doing arguing about Parfitt on here when should be practicing delivering darts to the package?

Reactions: 1 users
Is there any truth to the rumours that Zips is a cat supporter? Does he face paint on a saturday morning?
I think you're onto something there Tigerdell

W0ZFDjw1-ezgif.com-cut (2).gif

If you can lip read, he actually yells 'His sh!t'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users