The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I find his extension astounding.
Spot on Harro!
I think the brains trust at Zimmers central must be content with being a good home and away side.
Bowling along year after year giving sponsors a good run.
Then when they hand out the Silverware they turn into The Loch Ness monster and go missing.
It's all about priorities.
When we seriously contend you all know what happens.:cupgold

But Salty Scott is a good coach!:))

Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
They’ll be a fair bit of “old angry footballer” at Geelong next season. As the season unravels I’m tipping a couple of reports for undisciplined acts.
Bottom of the 8 at best for the PussyCats.
thats ok, there's a special section in the MRO for cats stray elbows which always states nothing to see here

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Being reported Scarlett walked because he didn’t get on with Chris Salt. Not surprised, Salty is very unlikeable.
Might be incorrect but i have heard that Scarlett aint the most affable and amiable bloke going around either.

Maybe heads butting.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Might be incorrect but i have heard that Scarlett aint the most affable and amiable bloke going around either.

Maybe heads butting.

I read it was because he and Hocking never got on. Possibly more likely given he worked with Scott OK up til now.

Mind you I can see working with Scotty might wear you down over time.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I read it was because he and Hocking never got on. Possibly more likely given he worked with Scott OK up til now.

Mind you I can see working with Scotty might wear you down over time.
1633835464228.png
"You talkin' to me??"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
They’ll be a fair bit of “old angry footballer” at Geelong next season. As the season unravels I’m tipping a couple of reports for undisciplined acts.
Bottom of the 8 at best for the PussyCats.
reportable acts or reports? cos they are 2 different things down at Catland.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Went to the Danish AFL Grand Final yesterday, watching the game with a Geelong supporting friend of mine.
The team we were both barracking for were seven goals down at quarter time and got up to win by 15 points.
Quite a remarkable result particularly for a DAFL game - that sort of thing very rarely happens here.
We were talking about how rare it is, and he said it was like that Geelong v Richmond final.
I asked him "which one?".

If looks could kill ....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
It's so lucky for Geelong that they finally got an ideas man in. To tell them they are doing everything right.

Ladies and Gentlemen - Mr Steve "Ideas Man" Hocking.

A bold innovator.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
So Billy Brownless has quit the Sunday Footy Show, i wonder if Salty Scott has talked him into making a come back, he's the right age demographic :)

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Old mate Cegs already been added to the Handbaggers calendar :)

Attachments

• BE6FC9A6-498D-41FE-8FC7-0E601D9E367D.jpeg
    BE6FC9A6-498D-41FE-8FC7-0E601D9E367D.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
GeeLOLD recruiting Ceglar while trading Fort isn't doing anything to change the retirement village narrative around them