The Gospel According to St. Wayne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Gospel According to St. Wayne

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
The Gospel According to St Wayne

Chapter 5

Cambo is the door and the good shepherd, he again proveth by his works he is a leader

1. Now a certain team was sick, named Richmond.

2. It was that Wayne Brittain anointed Cambo with ointment and wiped his feet with his hair.

3. Therefore Flea was sent unto him, saying Cambo behold, the Tiges are sick.

4. When Cambo heard that, he said this sickness is not unto death.

5. Then after that saith to his disciples, let us have a dip.

6. Then said Tim Lane unto the people plainly, Richmond is dead.

7. Then when Krakouer came on, he found that Richmond had lain in their grave a quarter and a half already.

8. Then Staff, soon as he heard the team was having a dip, went and met Spider, and lain him out.

9. Then Kane saith unto them, I know that we shall rise again, in the resurrection in the second half.

10. Cambo saith unto him, I am the resurrection and the life, ye that believeth in me, though we were dead, yet shall live.

11. And whoever liveth and believeth shall never die. Believeth thou this?

12. At half time Spud saith unto them, thou hast kicked four quick ones, Thou didst stinketh, now ye are back.

13. And when the Tiges kicked ten more goals, Cambo cried with a loud voice unto his disciples, we that was dead have risen.

14. And Cambo walked openly among his men and spake loudly and walked together to his tavern and feasted.

Posted on: Tuesday April 29, 2003 AEST by Tiger Snake

I saw this piece at this website below, laughed myself silly! Go to it and see the funny photo of Cambo, LMAOO, Tiger Snake is my kind of sick person.

http://www.puntroad.com/content/index.php?topgroupid=1&groupid=1&subgroupid=&contentid=46

TigerFury

Eloquent Feral
Dec 19, 2002
Belgrave
I took a look at some of the other articles there as well. There are some deadset howlers there. I found much mirth reading the Matche Report - a pisstake of Spud's quarter time address based on a reading of Hamlet!

Take a look around there. It is well worth it!