The Lesser Round 11 Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Lesser Round 11 Games.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
What about that late decision against Jordan where he ducked the tackle, got taken high and went to ground. Penalised holding the ball which was the correct decision. How many times have we seen the same thing in our games where we have been penalised for the high tackle.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
About time the dwarfs are getting smacked.
They have no chance winning a flag with that back 6.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
That's why im more confident even if we finish outside the top 4.
Melbourne and Footscary on the G.
Dreams can come true

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I like not having to look at Melbourne Hooray Henrys in Ralp Lauren swinging their scarfs around
I wish you'd got that leave pass to join me at the Beach Hotel on Anzac Eve 2017. 25 popped-collar pastel polo shirts went quick-smart from very lippy to an awful hurry to get to Cheeky Monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
H
What about that late decision against Jordan where he ducked the tackle, got taken high and went to ground. Penalised holding the ball which was the correct decision. How many times have we seen the same thing in our games where we have been penalised for the high tackle.
How about Footscary getting free kicks, even with a replay you can't see why it was paid for

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Lol, I hope you’re right mate
Melbourne Stkilda Collingwood are all the same.
They beat themselves in September.
Geelong has been lucky playing 2 sides in 2009 and 2011 that just don't know how to win flags.
Stkilda should've won that game by 5 goals and Collingwood were up in the 3rd and still found a way to lose

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Melbourne Stkilda Collingwood are all the same.
They beat themselves in September.
Geelong has been lucky playing 2 sides in 2009 and 2011 that just don't know how to win flags.
Stkilda should've won that game by 5 goals and Collingwood were up in the 3rd and still found a way to lose
Love it

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dudbourne running rings around them literally. Throwdogs look real slow with or without the ball.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
T
Why is it the dogs seem to psych themselves out before the game even starts? They just poop themselves
They aren't any good.
We beat them when we were playing *smile* without Martin.
They're front runners.
They beat Stkilda and the media are pulling themselves.
Stkilda would struggle to beat Werribee

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
why is it Doug Nichols round the week before Dreamtime?

and is that Mitch Wallis doing The AFL recorded welcome to country? he isnt black is he?

as Degoey is the prototype Collingwood head, Fritch is the Melbourne head

the greatest player of all time, Bont, looks like hes wadding through molasses

Last edited: