The Lesser Round 11 Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Lesser Round 11 Games.

dogs aren't a real contender.

Treloar out shows their depth is wafer thin.

Melbourne are a contender.

But jeez if it was GF week and it was us and them in the parade and we had 20 of our best 22 fit and dusty and Cotchy and Nankervis were amongst 'em,

I'd mortgage my farm and push it all to the centre of the table

Reactions: 1 users
For a top of the table clash it's very bruise free football

Reactions: 4 users
Melbourne are pretty good. Jackson, Petrecca and Oliver were good early draft selections.
What about Harmes, Petty, Neal Bulleen, Hunt, Spargo, Melksham, Jordan, Sparrow ?

Full credit, you can only beat what’s in front of you. But they’re gonna get found out by someone, sometime, big time.

Reactions: 1 user
Ffs. Oliver just threw that. Blatantly.

Worst umpiring standard in AFL football I have ever seen. Just shocking.

AFL umpiring just sucks.
Yep and the GoDeez backman (don’t think anyone knows his name) threw one straight in in front of goal with no free kick.

The best thing that has happened in this game is the Stone Temple Pilots intro to the last quarter after the ad break.

Christ, did you see Spargo just bend himself into a pretzel trying to Duckwood a free?

It's a *smile* epidemic of dishonest bitschery.

Reactions: 3 users
Terrible game to watch , so boring !.
These 2 teams are pretenders !

Christ, did you see Spargo just bend himself into a pretzel trying to Duckwood a free?

It's a *smile* epidemic of dishonest bitschery.

yep he threw his head back before anyone touched him.

I reckon Clayton Oliver is gonna deservedly win the Brownlow