The Meeting Part 1 - Overview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Meeting Part 1 - Overview

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
The Meeting Part 1 - Overview

Just got home now at 10, listened to my wife for half an hour, then to the computer. The meeting didn't last till 10, it finished at 6.20 but afterwards I had another meeting elsewhere and for other reasons at 7.45 till 9.30.

Attending were C.Casey and G.Miller on one side of the long table, my father R. Pahoff (taking notes) and myself on the other. Miller is relaxed, cool, calm and collected. Casey is fidgety and unsettled. I'm sitting squarely, leaning forward, looking serious. Dad has a pen in his hand waiting to take down as much as he can write. Generally the meeting was calm and organised. Initially Casey tried to drive the meeting with one or two closed questions which I didn't intend to get drawn into but fairly quickly it settled down to me asking questions and Casey then Miller answering. At times Miller was uncomfortable with Casey's answers and took over to qualify Casey's words.

The bottom line is that I was far more comfortable and confident with Miller than I was with Casey. My gut feel is that Casey is not clear about what is going on. Alot of intentions, not much certainty.

I will post in parts so that I don't have to complete the whole thing before posting. I am yet to reread the minutes from the meeting and have yet to fully assess the answers to each question. While you are reading I'll be typing the next part.

I beg your patience.

Well done Phantom. I hope that you are not implying that it is Miller calling all the shots and that Casey doesn't know what's going on as that would infer a great portion of blame on Miller for our current position.

BTW, what is a closed question?

I would believe that Miller would of been expanding or assisting Casey with answers. Miller is basically the brains trust that the RFC.

Oh sorry LT. It's late for me. An open question thus being something that cannot be answered with a yes or no but needs some sort of detail or explanation?

Phantom, best you know that the www.heraldsun.com.au and www.realfooty.com.au websites are generally posted for Thursday in approximately 75 minutes. Maybe best to post after that, otherwise you could be reading about this in the paper tomorrow morning........

I've decided to leave it for the night and start afresh tomorrow.
Sorry, but Good Night.

Darm,

I've been waiting online to read what was said.

Looks time same place, same time same PRE channel tomorrow.

Geeze Chanel 10 don't miss a trick.They interviewed the "ghost who petitions" before and after his meeting with Casey,it was just on the news. The news seemed to be putting words into the ghost's mouth.Look forward to rest of your report ghost.

The plot thickens. :)

Thanks for the heads up TD.I heard the Ghost but I missed the Miller interview.What did he have to say?