The name of that bomber fan website? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The name of that bomber fan website?

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Hi Guys

I need the name of the bomber fan website, where all those crazy people go.

I am about to become a stalker, need to go to training and see if I can get a couple of autographs for a close friends retirement, the club wouldn't have a bar of our request for Sheeds signature. I know it was a long shot, but geez our boss has been a member for 50 odd years, bastards!!!! :mad:

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
tiggytam said:
Rosy, they have T-Shirts!!!!!

Nah don't think I fancy one of them thanks tiggy. ;D

Seriously if anyone is interested in P R E t-shirts we can look into it.
I made enquiries once before for Roarpower but the relation who would have done them sadly passed away.
If there is enough interest I'm sure it can be organised though.
Just wouldn't be worth it for only 1 or 2.

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Well I would be, maybe we need to start a new topic asking the question, see what sort of replies we get.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
I am still standing at the bar at Punt rd, since saturday night waiting for someone to say they are from PRE. I would like a wind cheater seeing it is winter,it will keep me warm while I stand here as the hops have run out too. (if we all have a wind cheater then we will all know the face behind the name on PRE).A yellow or black ;jumper with a tigers head printed on the front will do fine, Thank you. ;D ;D

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Hey Zac , I was there wearing a very distinctive yellow and black hat, with a matching 1993 RFC scarf. Cant see how you missed me.

6 foot , overweight to big to miss

Lets Roar

Khan