The Naysayers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Naysayers

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
To Gerard Healy, for saying that Scott got more from the loss during the season that we did. Thank you. Thank you very much for your support.
To Chris Scott, for reminding us preseason we'd never be a DYNASTY like those great teams like Geelong, Hawks, Pies and *St Kilda*. Thank you. Thank you for reminding us where our place in history should be.
To Damien Barrett. For reminding us that the ride was over and we were a club in decline. Thank you. Thank you for making us aware we need a pension fund and some zimmer frames.
To the media as a whole, who kept finding holes to plug in our culture. Thank you. Without the constant reminders about our unravelling, we surely wouldn't have bought the life rafts to save ourselves from the dam walls as they imminently burst.
To the AFL experts, who couldn't find places in the All Australian side for our battlers. I'm so glad you recognised the superior talent around the league we may wish to poach via free agency so we may become competitive over the off season.
Without all your collective wisdoms, this Premiership would feel hollow and meaningless. So I would like to, once again, say *smile* YOU. We don't need you assholes to tell us how great our club is.
Try steal our coaches. Try steal our players. Try mimic us - imitation is the greatest form of flattery. We will determine what a great club is, and the rest of you *smile* can stand in our shadow.

We are THE MIGHTY TIGERS. Fear us, because we don't fear you.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
To Gerard Healy, for saying that Scott got more from the loss during the season that we did. Thank you. Thank you very much for your support.
To Chris Scott, for reminding us preseason we'd never be a DYNASTY like those great teams like Geelong, Hawks, Pies and *St Kilda*. Thank you. Thank you for reminding us where our place in history should be.
To Damien Barrett. For reminding us that the ride was over and we were a club in decline. Thank you. Thank you for making us aware we need a pension fund and some zimmer frames.
To the media as a whole, who kept finding holes to plug in our culture. Thank you. Without the constant reminders about our unravelling, we surely wouldn't have bought the life rafts to save ourselves from the dam walls as they imminently burst.
To the AFL experts, who couldn't find places in the All Australian side for our battlers. I'm so glad you recognised the superior talent around the league we may wish to poach via free agency so we may become competitive over the off season.
Without all your collective wisdoms, this Premiership would feel hollow and meaningless. So I would like to, once again, say *smile* YOU. We don't need you assholes to tell us how great our club is.
Try steal our coaches. Try steal our players. Try mimic us - imitation is the greatest form of flattery. We will determine what a great club is, and the rest of you *smile* can stand in our shadow.

Well. *smile*. Said.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

*smile* brilliantly said.

Thank you to all the media whores who dissected every inch of every move anyone from the great richmond football club did during our time at the hub trying to invent a headline to destabilise us in our mission for a flag.

*smile* you all.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users