The one we missed | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The one we missed

mongrel_punt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mar 4, 2003
Hawthorn
Freo win,

Schammer B.O.G and kicks vital goal to win the match!!

Have the Tigers missed a potential midfield champ?

Schammer is now a match winner. Will Shultz be able to match this, or has the recruiting stuffed it again?

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Now now, even I, Tigerfurious, president of the 'sack Beck now' club say its way to early to judge. But I'm sure Schammer is one player we'll all be keeping our eye on.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Comparing apples with oranges. Shultz is a tall utility/KP player (191cm, 78kg) while Schammer is a small midfielder (175cm, 71kg). Not taking anything away from Schammer but if Shultz turns out to be a good player for us then we should have no complaints as good talls are hard to find while receiving midfielders are a dime a dozen. Plus talls takes longer to mature as footballers. As TF said it's still too early to make a judgement.