training? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

training?

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I didn't go but they showed the Tiges training on Sports Tonight. Johnson joined in with the rest of the group and appeared to be running around fine so he'll play. I'll wait to see Cambo on the park tomorrow night before being convinced he's playing. The reporter nearly gave me heart failure when after talking about Johnson he quickly said Holland would miss. Thankfully they had cut to Hawthorn's training session and were talking about Ben's brother Nick. Phew!

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
DragicevicFan said:
anyone go to training today??

I went to the training on Wednesday. But only got to see the boys for about 5 mins lol. My friend and i missed the train so we got the next one which got us there 5 mins begore the end ::) We got to see the boys jog around in a circle and into the rooms. Wasnt very succesful. ::)