The Pressure is Mounting | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Pressure is Mounting

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Oh goodness gracious me 31 points down already and not looking good.

We have dominated the hit out something like 17-2 and are getting slaughtered at the Centre break clearances.

Collingwood have 5 players into double figures. Tigers None.

WE ARE IN FOR A LONG LONG LONG LONG NIGHT PEOPLE

"Yeah Nah without CAMBPELL and JOHNSON the boy had a real crack, but nah look we're still a chance to make the finals if we do everything right"

Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment of the WEEK " COUGHLAN stands out like a beacon in this Richmond side.........Coz he's hard" BT on MMM

The MMM Commentary have said Richmond supporters are leaving the ground all ready and it's not even half time.....................

They just mentioned we have taken 1 mark in the forward 50 in 50 minutes of footy.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
gustiger12 said:
The MMM Commentary have said Richmond supporters are leaving the ground all ready and it's not even half time.....................

I’m surprised some even lasted that long.

They left for two reasons (and I don’t blame them one bit):

1. They were bored out of their brain.

2. They were totally demoralised.

P

PuntRoadRoar

there's no pressure at tigerland after 8 straight losses, what are we all carrying on about?

after we get thumped by the bulldogs this week, expect fraudley to say " yeah nah, look, the boys didnt follow team rules and we were beaten by a very good hard at it, up and coming side today full stop".

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
MC24 said:
gustiger12 said:

I’m surprised some even lasted that long.

They left for two reasons (and I don’t blame them one bit):

1.   They were bored out of their brain.

2.   They were totally demoralised.

Can't understand so called supporters leaving a match before the end no matter how bad and Friday night was right up there. If it's a night match and people have kids or it takes something like 2 hours to get home then fair enough but to leave otherwise is not the sign of true supporter IMHO. ok 3/4 of the Richmond side played crap but what about the likes of Cogs, Newman, Chaffey, etc who busted their guts out all night. They just can't walk off at 3/4 time.

YeahNah

Attitude + Expectation = Culture
Dec 19, 2002
Upper Yarra Valley
Too right MT. Leaving shows a lack of heart, and that is exactly the thing so many complain about in the Richmond side. It's poor. In all my days, I've never left early and never will unless it's in the back of an ambulance ( which is a real possiblity these days ).

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Too much *smile* at tigerland atm-I have a feeling maybe Miller and Frawleys contracts are linked the way Miller praises Benny Fraudley.

Aahhhh 67' -73 The Beatles ,Led Zep and Richmond winning premierships.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
forgot 74 lol .
Get your act together richmond.
We've heard it all before and are sik of the rot being fed to us day in , day out .