The Punt Road Enders Army goes marching on | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Punt Road Enders Army goes marching on

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Rosy, How many members do you think have jumped on board in the last few weeks, 100-150?

You have done a great job!! ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha Tiggy, consider it done. Though it was good enough to read twice. ;D

Much as I'd like to accept any credit I've always said I want everyone to feel the site belongs to them. I'm sure it's the wonderful variety of personalities and opinions that makes this a good place to hang out rather than anything I've done.

As I said to Roar34 in an e-mail, something that makes me proudest of this site is that it gives stories like his a chance to be told for everyone to read.

A place to share our hopes and frustrations, our sadness in times like this week, and hopefully our elation in years to come.

Go PuntRoadEnd. :D

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
A Tiger's gotta do what a Tiger's gotta do. Hope nobody objects to my current profile pic, thought I'd run it for this week in memory of the Great Man. I think it would be nice if more gave up their personal pic for a day or two, but then I'm prejudiced!

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I think it is a great pic Roar34, and so will everybody else.

In regards to changing my profile pic, I am absolutely hopeless, Rosy had to do my last one :-[

That is why I keep the same one for so long, it is just too stressful trying to change it. :-\