The Richdude team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Richdude team

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Due to intolerable circumstances (i.e. we lost again), wholesale changes have been made for the game against Brisbane. True to his word, the new look coach has come good with some team changes and swung a few chainsaws to revamp the side.

B: D.Dudeaway 8) A.Dudeaway 8) C. Newdude 8)
HB: L.Dudeeron 8) T. Zandude 8) M. Chaffdude 8)
C: G.Tivendude 8) K.Johndude 8) J. Bowdude 8)
HF: A. Dudeora 8) B. Dudedens 8) R. Dude 8)
F: A. Krakdude 8) M. Richdudeson 8) A. Dudeihan 8)
Foll: D. Rodude 8), M. Dudelan 8) 8) 8), G. Staffdude 8)
I/change: M.Dudegers 8), T.Dudeding 8), K. Dudeifer, 8)
C. Dudediscombe 8)
Emergencies: R. Hildude 8), C. DudeKing 8), B. Hollandude 8)

Coach: FrawleyUDude 8)
Assistants: Diggler 8), Laff 8)
Runners: Harry 8), Redford 8)

See Dean's thread on the Richdud team TG.

I said the knives would come out. True to my word. ;)

Hope this team has better luck than the other one, or not only will the knives come out, I reckon the whole cutlery draw will be out.

JohnF said:
Shouldnt' that be Dudeler, Laffdude, Dudey and and Dudeford?

I thought about it John. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And anyway, they're not gonna swing the axe (or chainsaw) on themselves now are they?

MC24 said:
JohnF said:
Shouldnt' that be Dudeler, Laffdude, Dudey and and Dudeford?

I thought about it John. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And anyway, they're not gonna swing the axe (or chainsaw) on themselves now are they?

Having said that, let me say this.

Should this bunch of dudes 8) prove themselves to be no better and no worse than the bunch of duds before them, there will be dire consequences for Chainsaw Harry and his gang.

Moral of the story: He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. :eek:

Captain Blood said:
In true Hollywood tradition the sequel doesn't quite reach the lofty standards of Dean3's original. ::)

I thought about that too Captain Blood. But some of us have to keep our spirits up somehow. Even if it is on the back of the creativity, ingenuity and spirit of others.

Thanks Dean. You're a legend. ;)