The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Russell Ebert.
He was far more than that. Played just the one season at norf.

Absolute superstar of the code. 4 time Margaret Medallist when the SANFL was arguably at its strongest. Over 400 games, 3 time premiership player.

Also did an enormous amount of work in the community and fundraising for needy charities.

A magnificent player and a very humble and gracious man.
Agreed, I was just being facetious about being a North champion.

Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
A magnetic talent but not without his own demons.

quite an extraordinary person,

who could walk down the red carpet at Cannes in a tuxedo and champagne one weekend,

and be smoking bongs, in old jeans, in a tin humpy in Arnhem the next.

very few people could pull that off.

Reactions: 4 users