The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Mike Nesmith of the Monkees. 78, died peacefully. Scary that people I knew as entertainers in their primes are dropping off the twig more regularly now.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Mike Nesmith of the Monkees. 78, died peacefully. Scary that people I knew as entertainers in their primes are dropping off the twig more regularly now.
Only one Monkee left now, Mickey Dolenz.

Mike Nesmith had a very interesting mother who was the inventor of liquid paper amongst other endeavours.

RIP the Monkee in the wooly hat

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Mike Nesmith had a very interesting mother who was the inventor of liquid paper amongst other endeavours.

Nesmith also had a solo hit called Rio in the ‘70’s.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

I knew Davey had passed but I didnt know that Peter had.

Watched their TV show as a kid, from memory Mike was the straight man whilst Mickey and Peter were the clowns.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
RIP to those young kids who have tragically died at their end of grade 6 celebrations in Devonport. Really feeling for their families, friends and community right now.
We had my daughters’ grade 6 graduation ceremony on Wednesday night, so this really hits home. It was a pretty emotional night, with a lot of sadness by the kids to be leaving primary school, but equally a lot of excitement for high school. So much to look forward to that has been taken away for these young kids.
So very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 14 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
RIP to those young kids who have tragically died at their end of grade 6 celebrations in Devonport. Really feeling for their families, friends and community right now.
We had my daughters’ grade 6 graduation ceremony on Wednesday night, so this really hits home. It was a pretty emotional night, with a lot of sadness by the kids to be leaving primary school, but equally a lot of excitement for high school. So much to look forward to that has been taken away for these young kids.
So very sad
Our daughters are the same age mate, we had Asha's Grad on Wednesday night also

I also lived in Devonport in the 90s , to say I was rocked is an understatement & cant imagine how the poor parents are coping, so close to xmas also

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Our daughters are the same age mate, we had Asha's Grad on Wednesday night also

I also lived in Devonport in the 90s , to say I was rocked is an understatement & cant imagine how the poor parents are coping, so close to xmas also
Yeah it absolutely sucks mate.
I picked up my daughter today, with all her gear signed by her friends, yearbook and all. Sitting here watching the cricket and every time I glance over to the Christmas tree in the corner, i think of those families

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
So very sad
Good post larabee. I was thinking of posting this yesterday but the story is too sad to even think about. Watching the cops cry is bad enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Heart wrenching the Hillcrest Primary tragedy.

Am back home on the coast ATM and it has absolutely rocked the community to the core.

Can't imagine the devastation the families would be going through to lose a child in such circumstances :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users